Are you a self-motivated marketer who is ready and eager to develop and implement your own direct response marketing vision? Do you want to be part of a bright and ambitious team that pushes institutional investors to do what’s best for their clients?
CEM Benchmarking (CEM) helps institutional investors manage their costs and optimize their performance. In the last 30 years, more than 1,000 global funds have provided us with investment and pension administration data. We provide funds with meaningful, actionable analytics based on our one-of-a-kind database.
Most of our 400+ clients are pension funds. Pension funds have a fiduciary responsibility to deliver outstanding retirement security to their members. Our clients also hold $10 trillion in assets. They have tremendous power to effect positive change. With our insights we help our clients become better fiduciaries for their members.
What are our expectations?
We appreciate it takes time to write a great application. Please read the following carefully, before you write back - we don’t want to waste your time.
Please do not respond:
- Without writing a custom cover letter that explains how you would be a valuable fit to CEM. This is a great tool to showcase your knowledge, ideas and writing skills.
- If you don’t have a track record of higher education or work experience in direct response marketing. Preferably you have worked in the financial services industry.
- If you cannot demonstrate technical marketing expertise.
- If you’re tied up elsewhere and cannot start this job in the next two months.
Finally, if you’re certain you could be of added value to CEM, but don’t tick every single checkbox above – by all means, sell us! Tell us why in your cover letter.
What can we offer?
- A competitive salary commensurate with your experience.
- We’re a diverse group of 30+ dedicated, fun-loving employees based in downtown Toronto. We’re a small company. If you’re the right person, you can write your own ticket. Your growth at CEM is directly related to your effort and ability.
- Autonomy and lots of marketing upside. The full-time marketing manager role is new at CEM. You will develop and implement a direct response marketing strategy, with buy-in from our leadership team. You will run marketing campaigns, analyze the cost-effectiveness of these campaigns, improve our online presence and marketing packages, push CEM content, arrange conference speaking engagements, etc.
- We’re in the middle of a digital transformation and our client base is growing, which brings many fun new marketing opportunities.
- We offer a flexible and challenging work environment.
We’re a small company and unfortunately cannot respond to all applicants. Please keep your cover letter short and sweet and provide us with your resume. We appreciate your time and interest. If you’re the right person, we look forward to chatting about your marketing vision for CEM!