Director, Advertising and marketing (NOC-0124)
We are currently looking for an organized and talented individual to fulfill the role of a Director, advertising/marketing (NOC-0124) and be a part of our dynamic team.
Aaron Consulting Inc. is focused on providing the best end-to-end integrated IT business solutions. ACI’s primary clients include top North American banks and financial service companies. ACI actively partners with leading software and IT integration service providers, in order to offer our clients with the best solutions at an exceptional value.
Our solutions are focused on industries such as financial services, information technology, and management consulting.
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services.
- Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings, assist in product development, and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments.
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs, publicize activities and events, and maintain media relations on behalf of the organization.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development, and maintenance of Internet and Product Intranet sites to manage an organization's Internet presence including public relations, communications, and commercial activities.
- Manage the total overall operation of the various projects in the areas of productivity and efficiency to the standards of the contract and to the satisfaction of our customers.
- Manage performance against budget, establish and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with customers and other third parties to understand challenges and opportunities, ensure timely exchange of information and ensure service level requirements are met.
Desired skills and Qualifications:
- A university degree in Science, Applied Science (Degree completion required)
- 10+ years of experience as a product, advertising, marketing manager or public relations representative or in a related occupation are required.
- 10 + years of experience in IT product design, interactive media development, data administration or information systems analysis or experience related to an online payment system.
- 10 + years of experience in training development and delivery, motivation and team building/leadership, general and technical project management, product marketing and management, negotiation Excellent verbal, written and communication skills; Mandarin would be an asset
- University Bachelor’s degree in Science, Applied Science (Degree completion required)
Software and Tools:
- MS Office programs including proficiency with Excel
- MS Project
- Need to carry pager and 24/7 on call
- Relocation may be required
Salary: $81900 annually for 37.5 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent Full-Time
Number of positions: 1
Employment Conditions: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime
Submit: Cover letter, resume, and other relevant documents