Director – Construction Management Services
Comtech Group Inc. (Comtech) is a multidisciplinary consulting firm providing professional and advisory services in Program and Project Management, Engineering, Technology and Project Capacity Services spanning multiple industry sectors, with offices across North America. With full-lifecycle consulting services from concept through to commissioning, Comtech provides integrated, scalable solutions to deliver capital programs and projects, ranging from the management, control and delivery of multi-billion-dollar urban rapid transit programs to complex capital initiatives for industrial manufacturers, public utilities and power producers and distributors.
Comtech is engaged with Public and Private sector clients within the Transportation & Infrastructure, Industrial & Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Buildings & Facilities sectors. Leveraging our comprehensive range of technical, engineering and project management services, we are actively building and nurturing long-term relationships with our clients, employees and the communities we support. In support of our capital programs/projects and continued growth, Comtech is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Director, Construction Management Services.
Comtech is looking for a proven Construction Management Leader who can take the lead in growing this division and have P&L responsibilities. Particularly, Comtech is looking for support in growing the following key business areas: Construction Management Services, Contract Administration, Building/Facilities and Bridge/Culvert Inspection, Condition Assessments, Construction Safety, Construction Inspection, and General Fieldwork.
- You have a construction management background in infrastructure projects including transportation, transit, highways and/or building/facilities projects as well as experience in a wide range of infrastructure procurement methods such as DBB, DB and P3/AFP
- You enjoy the business development side of the consultant industry and project/program management of infrastructure projects of various sizes and complexities
- You are customer and client driven, a self-starter and a people person who thrives in a leadership capacity and who can energize, build and guide a team without requiring direct day-to-day management and direction
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in construction management services in the public or private sector, preferably with a significant part of your career in the private sector
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of construction management, contract administration, fieldwork and construction inspections
- Recognized University Degree in Planning, Engineering, Architecture or equivalent required
- PMP Certification would be an asset
- Eng. designation would be considered an asset
- Minimum 10 years Consultant industry experience is essential
- Must possess sound judgement, strong interpersonal and communication skills and proven leadership qualities
Comtech Group Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliant with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources @ Comtech by emailing – email@example.com
Comtech Group offers our employees a competitive compensation package with comprehensive employee benefits, and an environment that fosters teamwork & entrepreneurial spirit. Comtech Group is an equal opportunity employer. Please submit your resume in MS Word format to Comtech Group via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.