VTRAC Consulting Corporation
Thank you for applying to VTRAC opportunities. Please e-mail your resume as a MS-WORD document in confidence Subject: Director of Cyber Security; JOB:; Attention: email@example.com
Title: Director of Cyber Security
No. of Positions: 1
This team works in an environment built on teamwork, flexibility and respect. Aside from the great company culture, the organization offers professional growth and development programs to help advance your career and competitive benefits that include fitness reimbursement and discount programs.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Director of Cyber Security. In this role, this leader is responsible for developing, leading and executing security strategies, as well as leading and managing security operations. The role is also responsible for leading an industry forum focused on cyber security. We are embarking on a multi-year, multi-millions technology transformation program that focuses on currency, resiliency, security and agility. This role has a critical aspect of participating and owning the security aspects of this program, while working collaboratively to ensure overall program success.
- Provide strategic information security direction for the organization that aligns with business and IT objectives including the multi-year technology transformation program
- Build a security program that proactively manages the risks of today’s advanced and persistent cyber threats
- Accountable for managing and overseeing all operational security functions for proactive detection and remediation of cyber security threats as well as associated forensic investigations
- Jointly create, implement and maintain the overall security architecture of the corporation with director of architecture and architecture team
- Collaborate with senior business staff members to further information security awareness and to develop a security-oriented culture
- Lead and manage the cyber security council with industry participants’ security leaders
- Manage a team of security professionals and analysts to build, manage and operate the security team
- Create, implement, manage and operate a security management and operational framework and governance
- Minimum of ten (10) years of directly related IT experience with at least five (5) years of information security and people management experience
- Experience engaging with clients at all levels to understand needs and present appropriate solutions
- Experience with cloud and SaaS technologies and zero-trust security are highly desirable
- Must have experience in large scale, enterprise-wide security intrusion monitoring, detection, and incident handling/remediation activities
- Experience in variety of security technology and architecture, such as MFA, VPN, DLP, privileged access management, network security, data security, cryptography, micro segmentation, software-defined networks
- Extensive experience with relational databases – Oracle is preferred
We thank all candidates in advance. Only selected candidates for interviews will be contacted. For other exciting opportunities, please visit us at www.vtrac.com. VTRAC is an equal opportunity employer.
Toronto . New York . Houston . Palo Alto