The Randstad Strategic Sales team is growing across the country! We’re searching for 2 Directors of Regional Business Development who are ready to tackle an exciting new chapter in their career.
The Director of Regional Business Development will be responsible for ensuring that Randstad Canada is positioned as the Human Capital partner of choice for all new prospects and for existing clients, to ensure all Randstad service offerings are presented and increase wallet share for lines of business not yet present. In this role you will represent Randstad Canada as an enterprise-wide expert and be able to communicate all of Randstad's diverse service offerings to your target customer.
- Proactively initiate new client partnerships with targeted accounts across in a geography
- Within a targeted list of prospects and clients you will establish opportunities to present our value proposition to strategic Senior Executive and Management contacts
- Maximize existing relationships by engaging clients as their primary touch point with Randstad Canada
- Develop business in conjunction with branch sales teams in your region
- Interface with internal teams to ensure all lines of business within Randstad Canada are effectively represented to the existing customer base
- Utilize strategic client hunting practices, industry/market analysis, internal communication, external promotions and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities
- Provide constant analysis of the market and industry to Management
What do we offer?
- We’ve been selected as one of Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work since 2006!
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
- Full health and dental benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation to start, with an increase to 4 weeks after 2 years of service
- Optional RRSP and stock contribution plans with company match
- Flexible working environment and tools that enable you to work from anywhere
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Work-life balance is a priority (We celebrate Treat Thursdays & Beverage Fridays every week!)
- Tons of opportunities to advance your career (80% of our leadership hires come from within!)
- Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers
Do you have what it takes to be successful as a Director of Regional Business Development at Randstad?
We are seeking:
- 2+ years demonstrated business development success in staffing recruitment
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Passion and commitment towards excellence in internal and external customer service
- Positive attitude and commitment towards team and company success
- Confidence in interacting with internal and external Executive and Management contacts
- Advanced internet mining and research skills would be an asset
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.