Brandt is currently seeking a Director of Sales - Industrial. This positionwill build and lead the sales team to secure business within the Mining, Agricultural, Food Processing, Oil and Gas and other industrial sectors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To lead the Brandt Industrial sales team responsible for building Brandt engineering, manufacturing and onsite business.
- To develop a Business Plan including a Sales and Marketing strategy.
- To establish Brandt’s brand in Western Canada for mining and other industrial segments while working with Brandt’s in house branding department.
- To calls on potential customers at all levels with the Territory Manager throughout Western Canada and beyond focusing on large scale fabrication and machining.
- To work with Brandt Engineered Products (BEP) to help scope, quote, project management, deliver and commission various projects.
- To lead the review of all Tenders, Prequalification Requests, Request for Proposals, Sales Agreements, Legal documents, etc. in conjunction with Brandt Engineered Products and in-house legal council.
- To study the competitors in order to better understand their weaknesses, shop capacities, deliveries, capabilities, etc.
- To attract key personnel needed to go after this business.
- To lead the Strategic Supplier Development Program in conjunction with BEP.
- To lead the Brandt team in all negotiations for supplier agreements, purchase and sale agreements, etc.
- To work with Brandt’s Finance department in calculating the financial returns needed.
- To represent Brandt at industry events, conferences and trade shows.
- Sales management experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Industrial knowledge is considered an asset
- Excellent work ethic
- Must be able to obtain or have a valid passport and be able to travel internationally