VTRAC Consulting Corporation
Thank you for applying to VTRAC opportunities. Please e-mail your resume as a MS-WORD document in confidence Subject: Director, Service Management/Delivery position number 8789, Attention firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 416-366-2600 x 240
Position No.: 8789
Position: Director, Service Management/Delivery
Position Type: Permanent
No. of Positions: 1
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
With over 10,000 superstars across 48 different countries globally, it is hard not to be inspired every single day. We celebrate in global knowledge sharing, diversity and an opportunity to make a difference for each other and for our customers. We are on a journey. We recognize talent and provide a work environment where leaders can drive results, develop and grow their careers.
As a member of a dynamic, fast paced Infrastructure team, the Director, Service Delivery brings proven experience in delivering services and solutions, has excellent business acumen, leadership and work ethic. This role requires critical thinking and a sense of urgency to respond to time sensitive issues and shifting priorities. This position is responsible for the day-to-day service commitments, overall client satisfaction, cost of delivery and SLA performance for products or services offered to internal and external customers. The position is also responsible for defining and implementing the Service Delivery strategy and supporting portfolio of services and ensuring tactical and strategic advice for new business initiatives.
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL methodologies, ITIL® v3 Certification desirable
- Demonstrated evidence of influencing positive change within a Service Management environment
- Thorough knowledge of Service Management operations including a strong knowledge of IT best practices, industry trends and customer service
- Solid relationship management and performance management skills.
- An ability to handle conflict/difficult situations in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff, end user and customers.
- Demonstrated leadership and coordination skills combined with the ability to create and maintain a sense of urgency across all groups, and to drive and resolve incidents in a high pressure, dynamic, real time environment.
- Excellent communication skills such as leading discussions, briefing sessions, forums, and telephone conferences, as well as written skills
- Capacity to influence outcomes, attain results, drive issues to closure, set high standards of performance and pursue challenging goals.
- Previous experience bringing diverse groups together to focus on a common goal.
- Understands how to drive and implement strategic technology solutions in support of critical business functions.
- Demonstrated ability for independent decision making, supporting large customer groups, and providing guidance and direction to very visible projects.
- Demonstrated ability to assume higher level leadership roles and responsibilities in critical situations.
- 10 (+) years of experience in progressive IT related roles with people leadership and project management experience.
- Experience in managing large and complex client relationships
- Experience as an ongoing client contact with demonstrated success in applying knowledge to build a successful client relationship and deliver desired internal and client focused outcomes.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of IT incidents and stakeholder management
- Knowledge and experience translating and interpreting complex technical information
- A sound understanding of networks, platforms and products, and how these rely and interact with each other, and how they deliver services to end customers, and how they relate to OLA metrics.
We thank all candidates in advance. Only selected candidates for interviews will be contacted. For other exciting opportunities, please visit us at www.vtrac.com . VTRAC is an equal opportunity employer.
Toronto . New York . Houston . Monterrey