Montana’s is searching for Full time and Part time Dishwasher for our Halifax location!
Do you have a passion for Food, Hospitality and Service Excellence? Do genuinely enjoy being part of a fun and dynamic team? Do you want to work in an exciting and fast-paced environment?
Escape to the Cook House every day! At Montana's, you will have the opportunity to be on a team on talented and driven Associates who are passionate about Food, Hospitality, and Service Excellence while working in a fun, dynamic, and fast-paced team environment. Our Heart-of-House Managers are hands-on and work as a team with each Associate to deliver the Perfect Guest Experience to our guests each and every time. Montana's promotes a culture of continued learning, development and growth of all of our Associates. Throughout your career you will have the opportunity to take on new and exciting challenges not only within Montana's, but also the CARA group of Restaurants. You will be a significant member of one of the largest and most successful restaurant companies in Canada.
- Keep work area, plate ware, utensils and equipment clean and sanitized at all times
- Perform all opening, closing and cleaning tasks as instructed
- Adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program
- Follow safe food handling procedures at all
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- This position may include lifting of items up to 50 lbs.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Able to work flexible shifts
If you are interested in this wonderful oppportunity, pleaes apply today!
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.