Dispatch | Full-time | Woodstock
Overtime after 8 hours/day !!!
Nights - 11pm to 7:30am, Mon-Fri
Responsible for planning and scheduling driver routes. Thisindividual keeps records, monitors daily logs for discrepancies, performs investigativefunctions and emergency planning and solves daily delivery, inventory and equipment.
- Minimum of one (1)year of Dispatch experience
- Sequence and plan daily routing and all related activities
- Determine dailyworkloads and allocate drivers accordingly, utilizing the appropriate systems
- Schedule repairs andpreventive maintenance service on equipment on a regular basis and as needed (PMP)
- Prepare manifests anddelivery trip log for the warehouse and provide instructions of any changes toroutes for loading the vans accordingly
- Process requests forAdvanced Shipping Notice for cancellation and refused orders
- Ensure that emergencyorders are delivered within expected time frames (JIT exp. preferred)
- Review Web TM toensure stops are completed efficiently (track & trace thru Border Connect)
- Complete and processall required logs, database and driver paperwork and segregate discrepanciesfrom completed trips as required (Logbook audits exp.)
- Assist LogisticsSupervisor or Logistics Manager in areas of quality control for driveradministration, compiling location reports and dispatching such as weeklypayroll, time cards, log book, billing information, accident and incident reportand other reports, as needed
- Strong verbal & written communications skills