With 17 locations across Canada and over 70 years of experience, Russell Hendrix is the Leader in the commercial Food equipment industry. We are foodies who value integrity, team work, resourcefulness and fairness. We presently have an opportunity for a Dispatcher to join our Parts and Service team in our Vancouver location.
A Service Dispatcher's day is never a dull one. Whether you are dispatching technicians throughout the city, processing payables, or work orders, your day will always be filled with a challenge and variety.
- Receive incoming service requests via phone, email or showroom customer.
- Efficiently dispatching technicians to service calls.
- Handle administrative processes associated with service calls (work orders, timesheets, data entry, etc.) required for invoicing and/or payroll.
- Provide scheduling information to customer upon request.
- Survey customers for service experience after completion of call.
- Other tasks are required.
- 2-3 years previous dispatch/scheduling experience
- High school degree or equivalent
- Strong prioritization and multitasking skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills in basic office required
- Hands-on experience with ERP or accounting software packages
- Ability to solve problems and come to win-win solutions
Russell Hendrix offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to all full-time employees.
- 400$/year gym subsidy
- MSP and Extended Health & Dental benefits
- Dynamic work environment
- Excellent employee discount
Russell Hendrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Russell Hendrix is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.