MiTek® USA Inc., a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. is the world's leading supplier of state-of-the-art, engineered connector products, engineering services, and computer-driven machinery for the building component industry. We provide the industry's most advanced, most comprehensive, and most innovative software for design and manufacturing. Our products and services are backed up by a team of industry professionals who are dedicated to one goal – making our customers successful.
- Possess the ability to communicate, Face to face, verbally and written.
- Maximize face time with key customers in district to appropriately meet/exceed growth targets.
- Provide pricing to customers via quotes, prices lists, discount programs, etc.
- Competent or posses the ability to be trained in company software, including but not limited to the full Microsoft Suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams), Account-mate, etc.
- Possess industry related knowledge and or the ability to be trained on industry related products included but not limited to Masonry, Waterproofing and other related products.
- Ability to calculate and understand industry related units of measure, and conversions of UOM's.
- Attending training seminars as required and provided by company.
- Ability to work independently and as part of team.
- Travel 50-70%
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- District Management
- Presentation Skills
- Building Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Results Driven
- Sales Planning
- Managing Profitability
MiTek is an E-Verify and Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Construction Science or other relevant field related to Commercial Builder Product Industry
- Industry Related Experience Required - Sales Experience and or Masonry Industry10 years of sales experience in related industries in lieu of formal degree.
- Proven track record of sales/profit growth
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in French, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in MS Office with some knowledge of graphic programs and ability to use company software
- Familiarity/experience with value selling/Counselor Salesperson