Automotive company is seeking a District Sales Manager-Powersports to be the main contact between the corporation and their dealer network for all sales matters.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Daily interaction with dealers and managing their activity
- Presenting and representing corporate policies and procedures to enhance brand image and dealer penetration
- Managing the implementation of supply chain programs to achieve goals
- Booking product line targets
- Allocating and reconciling product and co-op amounts
- Providing training re: product
- Attending and coordinating consumer shows
This position requires strong communication skills as well as industry knowledge and experience with the recreational products industry. Must have experience with motorcycle, ATV or marine sales and must be willing to travel. A valid motorcycle and automotive drivers license is important for this position.