Comtech Group Inc. (Comtech) is a multidisciplinary consulting firm providing professional services in Program and Project Management, Engineering, Technology and Project Capacity Services spanning multiple industry sectors, with offices across North America. With full-lifecycle consulting services from concept through to commissioning, Comtech provides scalable solutions to deliver capital programs and projects, ranging from the management, control and delivery of multi-billion-dollar urban rapid transit programs to complex capital initiatives for industrial manufacturers, public utilities and power generators.
Comtech is engaged with Public and Private sector clients within the Transportation & Infrastructure, Industrial & Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Buildings & Facilities sectors. Leveraging our comprehensive range of technical, engineering and project management services, we are actively building and nurturing long-term relationships with our clients, employees and the communities we support. In support of our capital programs/projects and continued growth, Comtech is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Document Controller.
- Responsible for record keeping, storage, retention and archiving of all Informational Records related to the projects
- Maintain both electronic and physical copies of documents and maintain in accordance to Provincial, Regional and Client’s policies
- Manage all current project information on a document control platform and with a comprehensive document control list
- Responsible for ensuring that the Project Delivery Team has been provided with all project records and documentation relating to each of the projects in a timely, logical and consistent manner, program wide
- Responsible for managing all circulations, reviews and tracking the documents in an effect and efficient manner
- Ensure all documents are easily retrievable and posted to a secure repository
- Conduct regular audits and reviews of information transfer to the Owner and ensure all material have been transferred to the Document Management Team
- Ensuring best practices are maintained
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical) or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in document control
- Demonstrated experience with document filing and distribution
- Previous experience with CM14 (Oracle Contract Manager) and Aconex considered an asset
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and leadership skills as well as the ability to work in a demanding multidisciplinary environment