Comtech Group Inc. (Comtech) is a multidisciplinary consulting firm providing professional services in Program and Project Management, Engineering, Technology and Project Capacity Services spanning multiple industry sectors, with offices across North America. With full-lifecycle consulting services from concept through to commissioning, Comtech provides scalable solutions to deliver capital programs and projects, ranging from the management, control and delivery of multi-billion-dollar urban rapid transit programs to complex capital initiatives for industrial manufacturers, public utilities and power generators.
Comtech is engaged with Public and Private sector clients within the Transportation & Infrastructure, Industrial & Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Buildings & Facilities sectors. Leveraging our comprehensive range of technical, engineering and project management services, we are actively building and nurturing long-term relationships with our clients, employees and the communities we support. In support of our capital programs/projects and continued growth, Comtech is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Document Controller.
- Responsible for record keeping, storage, retention and archiving of all Informational Records related to the projects
- Maintain both electronic and physical copies of documents and maintain in accordance to Provincial, Regional and Client’s policies
- Manage all current project information on a document control platform and with a comprehensive document control list
- Responsible for ensuring that the Project Delivery Team has been provided with all project records and documentation relating to each of the projects in a timely, logical and consistent manner, program wide
- Responsible for managing all circulations, reviews and tracking the documents in an effect and efficient manner
- Ensure all documents are easily retrievable and posted to a secure repository
- Conduct regular audits and reviews of information transfer to the Owner and ensure all material have been transferred to the Document Management Team
- Ensuring best practices are maintained
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical) or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in document control
- Demonstrated experience with document filing and distribution
- Previous experience with CM14 (Oracle Contract Manager) and Aconex considered an asset
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and leadership skills as well as the ability to work in a demanding multidisciplinary environment
Comtech Group Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are compliant with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources.
Comtech Group offers our employees a competitive compensation package with comprehensive employee benefits, and an environment that fosters teamwork & entrepreneurial spirit. Comtech Group is an equal opportunity employer. Please submit your resume in MS Word format to Comtech Group via e-mail at career@teamcomtech.