Building LuxuryInc. is one the leading windows and door installation companies for commercial and residential projects in the GTA. The company focuses on being environmentally responsible and resource-efficient throughout every installation and renovation project.We pride ourselves on quality workmanship, clear communication, exceptional customer service, beautiful design, and creative solutions to maximize the value that our clients receive for their building and renovation investment.
At this time, we are looking for aDoor and Window Installerto join our team.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install or replace prefabricated windows and doors in residential and commercial settings, using hand and power tools
- Take necessary measurements for installations
- Clean and prepare work areas to eliminate any possible hazard
- Identify faulty window and door components and perform general adjustments
- Repair and serviceinstalled products
- Adhere to work safety policies
- Ensure that tools and work-related equipment are kept in good working order
- Completion of secondary school
- Previousexperiencein a similar rolewould be an asset
- Ability to work in aphysically demanding environment
- Ability to work at heights
- Weekend and evening availability, as well as overtime may be required
- Permanent, full-time position
- $23.50per hour
- 35 hours of work per week
- Overtime pay ($35.25/ hour) applies after 44 hours of work per week
- Work location: Various locations, GTA
To apply, please send your resume by email email@example.com. Please note that only those candidates who meet the requirements and qualify will be contacted for an interview.Please do not call the employer directly.