- Senior-level experience 7-10 years as a Doors and Mechanical Systems Engineer
- Perform tasks related to the development and support of Doors and Mechanical Systems for the Dash 8
- Participate in or lead conceptual definition, launch preparation, preliminary definition, detail definition, release, product certification and entry into service within the Engineering System (BES).
- Prepare or review technical requirements documents, system/ground/flight test procedures and reports, certification reports.
- Integrate the development activity of mechanical systems with internal and external groups as well as participating in meetings and reviews with certification authorities.
- Support of flight testing including witnessing of tests may be required.
- Support production, procurement and airline customers as necessary
- Familiar-with, and understand, pertinent TC, FAA and EASA rules and requirements
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software tools to produce presentations and reports utilizing your strong analytical and communication skills.