- Provides leadership and supervision to the Drafters and Designers.
- Provides design and drafting support to the engineering group.
- Ensures that drawings, work instructions and other published works are in accordance with relevant Master Flo Engineering and industry standards.
- Coordinates product improvement/rationalization projects.
- Coordinates the Drafters/Designers in terms of work and scheduling.
- Creates or makes changes to component, assembly and certified dimensional drawings for manufacturing and production.
- Modifies engineering standards, procedures, and documents related to the design, manufacture and assembly of the product.
- Creates or makes changes to design files at the direction of Master Flo Engineering.
- Performs general mechanical design calculations.
- Reviews engineering drawing and documents.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Proven leadership skills in a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Graduate from a recognized Technical Institute or University with a diploma in Engineering Technology or related subject.
- Registered or eligible for registration with ASET or APEGA.
- Knowledge of drafting principles and CADD systems.
- Knowledge/experience in mechanical design.
- Knowledge of PTC Creo-Parametric (formerly Pro/Engineer) considered an asset.
- Experience working in the oil and energy sector with valves and chokes is an asset.
- Solid work ethic and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Strong commitment to workplace health and safety.
Master Flo offers a competitive salary, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefit program to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.