Summary:Reporting to the Transportation Manager
- Safely operate vehicles to and from assigned destinations;
- Promote excellent customer service by demonstrating effective communication;
- Locating and ID’ing cars. Ensure cars are road ready. Maintain contact with customers thus ensuring smooth transition of vehicle pickups and delivery;
- Ability to neatly & accurately complete paperwork on a timely basis.
EDUCATIONAL / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Valid G driver’s license & abstract;
- Ability to drive both standard and automatic vehicles;
- Must be reliable and a team player;
- Willingness to be flexible with positive attitude, as work schedules are subject to change on a day to day basis.
We thank all applicants, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
ADESA Canada is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.