CDC Construction Ltd is a service construction company able to provide both Construction Management services and General Contracting. We are located at 300-16 W. 4th Ave in Vancouver, BC
We are currently seeking to hire one (1) Drywall Installer. The hired worker will perform the following job duties:
- Measure, cut and fit drywall sheets for installation on walls and ceilings
- Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists
- Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners
- Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using trowel and broad knife
- Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound
- Smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry
- Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints
- Fabricate and install suspended metal ceiling grids and place in panels to form acoustical and coffered ceilings.
This is a permanent full time position.
We offer $28 per hour based on a 40 hour per week schedule, Extended health and dental, WCB
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience as a drywall installer
- high proficiency in English