LIFE AT BRP
We create innovative ways to move – on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec and operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, and Austria. We have a total workforce of more than 12,600 driven, resourceful people.
Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft, Manitou, Quintrex, Stacer and Savage boats, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of product with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because it’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP;
- Twitter @BRPnews;
- Facebook @BRPinfo.
The ecom analyst will be responsible for having an holistic and centralized view of BRP’s brands ecommerce performance. We’re looking for a goal oriented, data driven profile, with an exceptional attention to details. The analyst will interpret data from different sources of traffic that brings users on our ecom properties, will keep a close eye on the performance, and will turn it into actionable insights. This is a role that is interacting with internal clients and external partners from North America. Teamwork is key, and communication skills are important for the role.
YOUR STRATEGIC RESPONSABILITIES
- Identify opportunities that will bring an increase in online sales (check out funnel optimization).
- Participate in development and implementation of ecommerce strategies.
- Will have a particular eye on Search Engine Marketing as one of our main driver to our ecom properties.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of ecom activations, promotions, sales, conversion rate per category and per specific products.
- Will be consumer centric and analyse users behaviors - joining different sources of data (Google Analytics, Heatmap tools, CRM and owned data)
- Translate the analysis in areas of tests and possible optimizations.
- Reporting findings with easy to understand data visualizations
- Keep pace with digital industry in terms of ecommerce, analytics, attribution, development
YOUR KEY RESPONSABILITIES
- Use a variety of tools to extract and analyse data.
- Improve reporting procedures, accuracy through automation, query optimization, manage data integrity
- Identify gaps and opportunities to improve efficiencies, acquisition and conversion performance
- Communicate to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work with web dev team and marketing stakeholders to test or implement solutions
- Respond to ad hoc reporting requests and maintain relationships with various departments.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in business ecommerce, economics, statistics or other related field.
- Passion for digital marketing, data driven and results oriented person
- 3+ years experience working in ecommerce (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Big Query).
- Experience with Paid Channels (campaign management) is a plus.
- Experience with Magento is a plus.
- Strong capabilities in Excel – knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- Knowledge of SEO is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Bilinguism. Must have English. Nice to have French.