We are seeking qualified candidates for an e-Commerce Developer position in the retail industry. Our company specializes in the building supplies industry and services both in the professional contractor and do-it-yourself customers. With over 3,700 employees and operations across Atlantic Canada, we are a premier employer in the region with a parent corporation of over 15,000 people.
The successful candidate will join the eCommerce team and be responsible for managing a team of designers and merchandisers. Reporting to the eCommerce Manager, this position is fast-paced, action-oriented and sure to keep you on your toes.
- Back Office Systems
- On-site Web Performance (SEO, Redirects, Page Loads)
- Web Merchandising (inputting and monitoring SKUs)
- Web Design Planning
- A/B Testing
- User Experience
- Enhancements and optimization of existing technologies
- Support for e-Comm and stores
- Web Testing
- Project management
- Minimum 3-5 years in the e-Comm industry as a developer
- Google Analytics experience
- A strong design sense
- A self-starter
- Experience in Magento is beneficial
- Familiar with Google Analytics and SEO strategies
- Great communication skills
- Highly motivated with a bias toward action
- A sense of urgency
- Ability to jump from one subject/project to the next quickly
- Prioritizes the Customer Experience
Interested? Apply online.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees