At Kintec, we are famous because of our passion for helping people. Our purpose is to keep people active on their feet, for life! We do this by offering the best customer experience possible when providing our customers with custom orthotics, performance footwear, sports medicine bracing and run clinics. Over the last 28 years in business, we have expanded to 11 locations across the Lower Mainland.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team as a key player in building Kintec’s people and systems towards a growing future.
Your key responsibilities will include: answering incoming phone calls, booking patients into appointments, answering customer questions, management of online orders, and processing returns. You'll work closely with the Marketing and Inventory teams to ensure we're delivering top-notch service to our customers. You'll be focused on customer phone calls and E-commerce business, but will also support our retail locations.
The right person for this role will be a thoughtful, tech-savvy self-starter who can take the initiative and adapt in ever-changing circumstances.
Our Core Values
- Being an engaged team member
- Being passionate about helping people
- Pursuing growth and innovation in everything we do
- Being active and involved
- Building open and honest relationships
The life of our Customer Service Representatives
- Answering incoming phone calls, emails, and live chats from customers and patients
- Aiding in various administrative tasks
- Keeping up to date on company communication, policies and events
- Understanding and maintaining product awareness to provide an exceptional client experience
- Contributing to a positive and comprehensive work environment
To Apply for this position:If you are looking for a position in a company which helps develop and supports health and fitness, personal development and overall success please submit your resume and cover letter directly to this posting.
The technical skills necessary to succeed in this role.
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience, in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service standards
- Excellent communication skills -- both written and oral
- The ability to follow-through on projects and to lead them to completion
- A strong personal inclination to look for solutions and recommend improvements
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to work effectively under pressure & independently
- A strong detail-oriented outlook
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- An elevated service ethic and an open disposition
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and Dental coverage
- Career and growth opportunities
- Education and Business Seminars and learning courses
- Employee discount on store products and pro deals
- Fun and competitive in-store contests and incentive programs
- And more!
The technical skills necessary to succeed in this role. Minimum 2 years customer service experience, in a fast-paced, high-growth environment Demonstrated exceptional customer service standards Excellent communication skills -- both written and oral The ability to follow-through on projects and to lead them to completion A strong personal inclination to look for solutions and recommend improvements Excellent communication skills in English Ability to work effectively under pressure & independently A strong detail-oriented outlook Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously An elevated service ethic and an open disposition Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word