Are you ready…to be empowered, to be engaged, and to be challenged?
You can be a part of one of the world’s leading engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction maintenance, and project management companies. You can be challenged to make a difference designing some of the most complex, large-scale, and innovative projects around the globe.
Employees at Fluor enjoy:
• Training and development opportunities
• Mentorship programs and networking opportunities
• Community and social involvement activities
• Competitive salaries
• A positive work-life balance
• Vacation and flexible time off
• Every other Friday off
• Flexible start times
Responsibilities will include:
• Handling Request for Quotation (RFQ), or Material Requisition (MR) packages
• Involved with Technical Bid Evaluations (TBE), and communicating with vendors to collect data and footprints for equipment
• Working on Engineering work packages, Piping & Instrumentation, Wiring, and Block diagrams
• Sourcing Instruments and vendors
Electrical Engineering new grads have several career path options with Fluor depending on the specific persons’ interest and aptitude:
• Develop into Lead Electrical Engineer responsible for complete Engineering and Design.
• Develop into Engineering Managers on projects directing entire Engineering efforts or they can develop into Project Engineers and Project Managers.
Job ID: 122494BR
State: British Columbia
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.