Traylor Infrastructure Canada, ULC
1055 Dunsmuir Street
Vancouver, British Columbia V7X 1L3
Traylor Infrastructure Canada ULC located in Vancouver, British Columbia is looking for a full-time Electrical Engineering Manager (NOC 0211).
Successful candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Manage electrical engineering activities;
- Implement and maintain policies and procedures for designing, testing, installing and maintaining electronic equipment;
- Review and approve new or revised designs, testing or installation procedures;
- Ensure engineering projects are properly staffed and milestones are achieved;
- Provide guidance and professional development to the team of electricians;
- Coordinate with Electrical Field staff for ongoing works on-site to ensure that all necessary inspections and site testing’s done as per ITPs and construction is performed as per the design and technical requirements;
- Provide electrical engineering recommendations and technical support on electrical engineering reviews, strategic plans, and projects;
- Assists with allocation, budgeting, resource planning, and scheduling;
- Manages unit and development cost estimations and helps determine affordable and reliable material sources;
- Ensure on-time product development by collaborating with other leaders to estimate reasonable and precise schedules and solve problems quickly;
- Creates production, quality validation, and evaluation requirements and tests and troubleshoots production delays;
- Establishes technical standards in reviews, documentations, and designs; and
- Manage engineering teams and other electrical engineering staff members.
- Have experience with Programmable Logic Control Systems (PLC) preferably Allen-Bradley
- Follow closely the Electrical department budget and informing management in order to take action for overrun costs.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws; and
- Assume additional responsibilities as directed by division and corporate management. Travel as required to attend, but not limited to, meetings, site visits, training, etc. Ability to relocate as needed.
Qualified applicants must have a Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent and must have at least 10 years of experience in the construction (prefer tunneling) industry. Applicant’s possessing experience in electrical engineering is an asset.
Successful candidates will be remunerated with an annual salary of between $100,000 to $130,000.