Dillon is a well-established, employee-owned professional consulting firm operating across Canada and internationally. We provide a wide range of consulting and design services related to the infrastructure, real estate, resource, industrial and government sectors in Canada and abroad.
We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Electrical CAD Technician for our Winnipeg office.
- Assistance to project managers with design and drafting support for multi-disciplinary projects
- Performance of electrical inspections during construction
- Commissioning of on-site systems
- Assistance with the preparation of reports and project memos
- Business travel upon request
- An electrical technologist diploma
- Registration as a certified Technologist in the province of Manitoba or eligible to be certified within six months
- Three to eight years’ work experience, however less experienced professionals will be considered
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD 2014 (or newer)
- Working knowledge of Revit as a Building Information Management (BIM) design tool
- Working knowledge of Canadian Electrical Code
- Previous design and drafting experience of electrical systems would be an asset
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
Dillon offers competitive salaries, health benefits and a generous retirement savings plan.