Cosma provides a comprehensive range of body, chassis and engineering solutions to global customers. Through our robust product engineering, outstanding tooling capabilities and diverse process expertise, we continue to bring lightweight and innovative products to market.
This position is for Massiv Die-Form, a division of Cosma International.
Cosma International, an operating unit of Magna International, is one of the world‘s premier global automotive suppliers providing a comprehensive range of body, chassis, and engineering solutions to our customers. Our pioneering technology and creativity allows our customers to ask for solutions that lie beyond what they previously thought was possible.
Massiv Die-Form, a division of Magna International, designs and builds medium to large cast automotive and hot stamping dies. Massiv Die-Form is proudly committed to manufacture products of the highest quality, reliability, maintainability and durability for the global automotive market through skilled and dedicated people focused on total customer satisfaction, ongoing protection of the environment and the profitable well-being of our company.
- Maintain, repair and troubleshoot various machinery types as required and scheduled.
- Report, record maintenance/repair data/information as required or appropriate.
- Responsible for applicable QEMS policies, procedures & work instructions.
- Provide continuous guidance to Electrical Apprentices as assigned.
- Perform other reasonable duties as required and assigned.
- Maintain up to date records of duties performed
- Able to communicate and understand PLC logic for troubleshooting purposes
- Manipulate and/or touch up points on Fanuc robots where required
- Run conduit and service for new installations
- Plan for continuous improvements or corrective item work
- Recognized Certificate of Qualification as an Electrician.
- 3 years’ experience in manufacturing
- Good communication skills required.
- Good organizational abilities.
- Working knowledge of Fanuc robots an asset
- Must have PLC experience. Allen Bradley or Siemens
- Strong Comprehension of hydraulic and pneumatic functions
- Must be safety orientated
- Exposure to hydraulic and/or mechanical presses an asset
- Exposure to CNC milling machines an asset
- Network or Panelview training an asset
- Understanding of electrical code
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.