Our client is a major player in the Canadian retail processed meat market. The company offers a wide range of quality products under its own brands, many private labels, as well cuts of fresh and frozen meats. A supplier of most major Canadian food chains.
Its rigorous production processes and food safety and traceability standards make the company an undisputed leader in the food industry.
This is a modern company that draws on a pool of know-how rooted in a long tradition of excellence and best practices in the industry. They express core values in many ways never compromising on quality, continuously improving their performance in order to better serve customers, and lastly, constantly striving to inspire trust our client puts its expertise and vast manufacturing capabilities to work for private labels that are also recognized for their excellence in the market.
The opportunity is a full-time position as an Electrician for our well-respected client located in Brampton. This is an afternoon shift (40 hours per week). The Electrician is required to install and maintain, test, troubleshoot and repair industrial electrical equipment and electrical distribution.
- Report food safety and quality issues to personnel with authority to initiate action.
- Ensure that all work is performed according to pertinent GMP, HACCP, SQF, CFIA and all established regulations.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations.
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacle, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance.
- Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors.
- Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries, and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems.
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices.
- Conduct preventative maintenance on electrical and electronic equipment programs and keep maintenance records.
- May install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices.
- Provide insight and suggestions for improvement to equipment and processes.
- Attend all job training as assigned.
- Completion of post-secondary school.
- Must have completed a recognized electrician apprenticeship program and a combination of over five years recent work experience in the trade, college or industry courses in industrial electrical equipment/repair.
- Trade certification or ability to follow an apprenticeship is required.
- Basic understanding of PLC logic and programming.
A recognized electrician apprenticeship program and a combination of 5 years of recent work experience in the trade, college or industry courses in industrial electrical equipment/repair.
Donna Turner, Senior Recruiting Consultant
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the "APPLY" button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: email@example.com
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RECRUITER:
Donna Turner: http://stoakley.com/meet-donna-turner /
Food & Beverage
January 29, 2021
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
ABOUT STOAKLEY-STEWART CONSULTANTS:
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. is an Executive Search/Recruiting Firm with international reach. We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to be one of the most successful employment agencies in Canada, boasting over 300 person-years of recruiting expertise. We house a team of top-notch consultants, each acting as Subject Matter Expert in their chosen field. As a result we provide professional recruiting services to clients and candidates in a variety of industries. This expansive breadth of experience allows us, as a firm, to satisfy all of your hiring/employment needs. In accordance with Canadian laws, it is the policy of Stoakley-Stewart Consultants to consider all qualified individuals for available positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, country of origin, age, disability etc.
See ALL of our open jobs at: http://data.stoakley.com/alljobs.asp
WHAT ARE WE KNOWN FOR AND HOW DO WE HELP?
- Helping talented professionals secure new, exciting and rewarding career opportunities
- Treating each unique individual with professionalism, respect and integrity
- Meeting your distinct needs by matching you with the right corporate culture
By you ("the applicant") submitting your resume and/or personal information here, grant Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. (SSC) the right to use personal data for recruitment and selection purposes. The applicant understands that the applicant's personal information is only collected, used and disclosed by SSC in accordance with this form or otherwise as permitted by law. The applicant authorizes SSC to collect, use and disclose their personal information in order to attempt to assist them in gaining employment with of one of SSC's clients. For this purpose and as part of this process, the applicant authorizes SSC to take a number of steps, typically including, but not necessarily limited to: Obtaining their resume and references (and any updates thereof); Interviewing them; Producing a video-clip of them; Speaking with their references; Verifying information and performing other searches and checks, done either by SSC or by an independent agency on behalf of SSC; Evaluating information about the applicant to analyze their suitability to potential positions; Disclosing any information about the applicant as provided by the applicant, by references and by other sources to any present or future client of SSC who, based on the applicant's qualifications, work requirements, desires and other factors and determined solely in the discretion of SSC, has or may have a position to which the applicant is or may be suited. The applicant understands that SSC will not disclose their information to a present or future client without speaking to the applicant first and receiving the applicant's verbal consent.
FOLLOW US FOR THE LATEST JOBS, CAREER ADVICE AND JOB MARKET TRENDS:
- Website: www.stoakley.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stoakley
- Twitter (@stoakleystewart): https://twitter.com/stoakleystewart
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/StoakleyStewart
- Instagram (@stoakleystewart): https://www.instagram.com/stoakleystewart /
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/StoakleyStewart
- Paid sick days
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employee Events
- Long Term Disability
- Performance bonus
- Flexible Schedules
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid Holidays