The Electrician role reports to the Maintenance Supervisor.
Windsor, Ontario is one of two sites located in Canada offering softgel development and manufacturing capabilities for the Pharmaceutical and Consumer Health industries. We have a broad range of integrated formulation, manufacturing, analytical and packaging services to offer full service turnkey solutions.
Be a part of a global drug development and delivery leader, and help others live better healthier lives! We have several permanent positions to fill immediately due to company growth!
The Electrician is responsible for maintaining all electrical systems in accordance to Ontario Hydro standards, Electrical Code, CSA standards and Safety regulations.
- Layout, assemble, install, repair, maintain, connect, and test fixtures, HVAC system, apparatus, control equipment and wiring for electrical and electronic systems and devices.
- Troubleshoot and repair break downs for electrical controls, motor controls, heating and cooling controls, plant lighting.
- Perform bench repairs for electrical devices such as heaters, probes, motors, etc.
- Perform equipment set-ups and electrical installations such as plant wiring, control panels, etc. from blueprints, sketches, and specifications.
- Assist Mechanic to repair pumps, fans, mixers etc. As well as, assembly or disassembly of equipment when required.
- Comply with SOPs and GMPs at all times.
- High School Diploma required.
- Licensed Industrial Electrician certification required.
- 1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing, pharmaceutical and/or GMP facility.
- Strong mathematical skills in order to compute simple calculations (adding, subtracting, multiplication, division, percent and averages).
- Able to read and interpret technical manuals/schematics/blueprints
- Comprehensive Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance)
- Group Retirement Savings – Defined Registered Pension Plan (RPP) with employer contributions
- Paid Time Off Programs incl. vacation, banked time & personal time
- Employee Reward & Recognition programs
- Opportunities for personal development & growth incl. tuition reimbursement
We will identify candidates based on the following Catalent Competencies:
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
Catalent. More products. Better treatments. Reliably supplied. ™
Visit www.catalent.com/careers to explore career opportunities, or contact us at
+1 877 503 9493.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin or disability. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation for interviews or other meetings, please advise your Human Resources point of contact or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.