Max & Lion Production Inc.manufactures a wide range of high-quality dairy products based on time-tested European recipes.
All our products are all natural, without any added byproducts or artificial ingredients. Our traditional recipes have been passed on from generation to generation in order to preserve the history of exceptional milk products.
Our product range includes traditional European dairy beverages, country style soft cheeses,naturally flavored yogurts, sour cream, etc.
At this time, we are looking for an experienced Electromechanical Technician to join our team. As a member of the service team, the candidate will be supporting the production process by testing, calibrating and troubleshooting the production equipment,control systems and components.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Diagnose, test and analyze the performance of electromechanical and automation systems
- Troubleshoot routine equipment problems and perform preventive maintenance of the production equipment and control systems
- Repair and install switches, relays, wires, panels, valves and other electric components
- Calibrate electrical equipment and control systems according to specifications
- Assist with mechanical repairs, as needed
- Plan assigned work in an efficient method to minimize equipment downtime while ensuring safety procedures
- Maintain safe and clean working environment
- Completion of a college program in electrical engineering technology,or related field
- Minimum 3 years of related experience, preferably in the production environment
- Demonstrated competence as Electromechanical Technician or equivalent
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
- Proficiency in electrical schematics and knowledge of current industrial electrical standards
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Permanent, full-time position
- $28.30 per hour
- 30 hours of work per week
- Overtime pay ($42.45/ hour) applies after 44 hours of work per week
- Work location: Brampton, ON L7A 1B6
To apply, please send your resume by email to email@example.com. Please note that only those candidates who meet the requirements and qualify will be contacted for an interview.Please do not call the employer directly. No walk-ins, please.