DUROBYTE offers an innovative, dynamic environment where superior technology and custom product designs are applied to boost performance, functionality and productivity for our customers. Come join our team of experts who avidly transform concepts into inventive and original products. Visit Durobyte.com to find out why our progressive company is a great opportunity for you.
DuroByte Inc. located in Windsor, Ontario is looking for permanent full-time Electronics Engineering Technologists. Successful candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for installing, commissioning, programming, debugging, validating, troubleshooting and operating electrical and electronic equipment and systems by:
- Using PLC and CNC on machining, assembling and gantry control systems
- Applying knowledge of automotive OEM software standards
- Using industrial networks (Ethernet, Modbus, TCPIP, Profinet, Interbus S)
- Understanding mechanic, pneumatic and hydraulic controls
- Following design specifications
- Design, develop, test and apply controls systems to allow the specified functionality of industrial processes;
- Review and approve electrical drawings and customer and product specifications;
- Apply best practices in design and documentation including schematics and spare parts for new and existing equipment.
Comprehensive Benefits Package