JOB DESCRIPTION - Electronics Service Technician – Calgary, AB
Measur sells, services, and rents industry leading equipment and supplies for Geomatics, Drones, Construction, Materials Testing, and Locating professionals. With over 10 years of experience, we are committed to providing customers with the best experience possible through comprehensive product support and competitive pricing.
The Electronics Service Technician reports to the Service Manager and is responsible for servicing, troubleshooting, repairing and calibrating Measur equipment. Field travel requirements are minimal but may be required from time to time. Troubleshoot and repair to board level and component level repair when required. Service, calibrate and repair electro-mechanical equipment. Interface with customers in person, in writing, and on the phone.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform repairs and calibrations on various precision measuring devices.
- Meets Turnaround and overall service goals.
- Works with other service technicians to ensure the key measures are being achieved.
- Provide customer service support.
- Be willing to cross-train and learn other skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
Pre-requisite Skills and Education
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering Technology or similar designation
- Knowledge of Electronic board function.
- Ability to operate an oscilloscope.
- Must be able to lift 86 lbs.
- Must have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and be self motivated.
- Must be willing to attend additional training as required and offered.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Windows-based applications.
The above description covers the most significant duties performed but does not exclude other work assignments.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectation.