We wake every day to greet glaciers, mountain peaks and turquoise lakes. At Pursuit, we live the dream. We’re united by an intrinsic love of exploring that can’t be confined by physical borders. Together, Pursuit team members and guests create inspiring memories they’ll share with their friends and families for years to come. It’s all about sharing our amazing destinations. We have gathered a collection of adventure travel experiences, each of them thoughtfully united by their power to inspire and invigorate. As a brand, Pursuit weaves elements of wonder and amazement across our range of awe-inspiring experiences.
- Our Vision is to be the world’s leading provider of experiential adventure travel.
- Our Mission is to connect guests and staff to iconic places through unforgettable, inspiring experiences.
Strong accent is to be given to guest hospitality and guest satisfaction as the primary focus and to maintain and develop the attitude of guest services staff. The Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for the overall smooth and economical running of the Front Office department.
- A smooth and correct administrative operation.
- A correct and up-dated data base within the system
- Welcoming of all guests
- Monitors check-ins, as well as groups, and gives total attsention and dedication to guests
- Taking care of guests and concierge service
- Offers a wide amount of information
- Supervises the organization and sales of guests' activities and the correct handling and charging
- Effectively handles guest complaints, taking corrective action to prevent recurrence and to convert the guest into a repeat customer
- Co-ordinates proper actions with other departments, informs FO Manager of serious matters
- Co-ordination and communication with the Housekeeping, Maintenance, and F&B departments
- Ensures all staff are thoroughly familiar with the Hotel’s emergency procedures and in a state of preparedness for any emergency which may occur
- Execution of regular technical/skills training
- Setting up and maintaining ongoing training programs in the Front Office department
- Familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant Operational Standards Manual for field of responsibility
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 2-5 years experience in a major hotel, and one year experience in a supervisory role
- Able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Most tasks are performed in a team environment with the employee acting as a team leader
- Able to work with minimal direct supervision
- Basic computational ability
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of hotel computer accounting programs, such as Room Master
- To honour our commitment to be “Always Honest” all employees must consent to a criminal record check
Thank you for your interest in working with us, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.