We wake every day to greet glaciers, mountain peaks and turquoise lakes. At Pursuit, we live the dream. We’re united by an intrinsic love of exploring that can’t be confined by physical borders. Together, Pursuit team members and guests create inspiring memories they’ll share with their friends and families for years to come. It’s all about sharing our amazing destinations.
We have gathered a collection of adventure travel experiences, each of them thoughtfully united by their power to inspire and invigorate. As a brand, Pursuit weaves elements of wonder and amazement across our range of awe-inspiring experiences.
- Our Vision is to be the world’s leading provider of experiential adventure travel.
- Our Mission is to connect guests and staff to iconic places through unforgettable, inspiring experiences.
Room Attendants help with the following duties;
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the hotel’s guest rooms and corridors
- Making beds, changing linens and general tidying of the room
- Dusting and vacuuming
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Folding and organizing the linen stock
- Handling lost and found items
- Attending to any requests from guests
- Able to work a variety of shifts; including Christmas and New Years
- Strong work ethic
- Good physical condition
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work without supervision
- Determined to accomplish tasks on time with a high standard of quality
- Good team player
Thank you for your interest in working with us, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Offering immediate start dates as well as start dates in April and May
Pursuit is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.