Posting End Date:Dec 21, 2019
Number of Openings:1
Position Overview:Finning Canada is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to execute the email and marketing automation campaigns and programs within the Canadian business. This role requires someone who can think fast and creatively to solve problems and deliver technology solutions that fuel growth.
As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you will help us deliver both promotional and automated email campaigns that drive revenue, reduce cost and/or improve customer experience. In this role, you will be working closely with multiple stakeholders within the Marketing, Sales, and Product departments and the Senior Marketing Automation Program Manager to define operational processes, gather business requirements, and design and implement end-to-end solutions that utilize Eloqua as a platform but ultimately, should encompass a multi-channel sales funnel that include contact centre, sales and marketing teams, eCommerce channel, analytics and physical branches. Based out of our Vancouver office, you will report into the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing.
- Work closely with the Senior Marketing Automation Program Manager, other regional teams and external vendors to execute both batch-and-blast and automated email campaigns
- Responsible for executing on all nurture and engagement programs, managing email compliance, create a scoring model, and assisting on email programs to support all business units.
- Responsible for executing on needs-based email programs that deliver targeted, timely and relevant content that drive conversion, be it service contract renewal, service appointments, parts purchase, etc.
- Support our marketing team with operational tasks for marketing campaigns, including email list preparation, post-event list uploads, and campaign management in CRM.
- Work with multiple business units to elicit business requirements, produce business requirement documents and translate them into automated email programs.
- Design end-to-end campaign workflows that go beyond email – Call to Actions that involve contact centres, sales follow-ups, improving lead scoring, etc.
- Measure insight across a number of success criteria, including: email deliverability, email engagement metrics, lead stage conversion and marketing influenced pipeline and revenue
- Provide input on campaign and program improvement, including tests and experiments and suggesting new campaigns/programs to drive pipeline
- Evaluate and optimize our existing lead flow and lead routing, including marketing-to-sales process improvement.
- Leverage data insights to expand segmentation and enable targeted messaging across channels.
- Continuously develop/improve campaigns and processes to deliver qualified leads to Sales.
- 2-5 years of email, demand generation, or digital marketing experience
- Post-secondary education, preferably in Marketing or Technology field
- Experience working in marketing automation systems (pardot, eloqua, hubspot) or CRM systems like Salesforce
- A good understanding of email channel and marketing automation best practices
- The ability to prioritize tasks based on the impact they have to colleagues and KPIs
- A data-driven mindset, a proactive attitude, and great organization skills
- Extreme attention to detail to ensure all marketing assets are well-built and QA'd
- Experience with reporting on email campaign and program performance and providing insights and recommendations
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Ability to elicit and translate business requirements into automated programs
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Effective in juggling competing demands and priorities
We are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.