|Position Title||Engineer - Process, Junior (Assembly)|
|No. of Positions||1|
|Geographic Location||Guelph, Ontario, Canada|
Junior Process Engineer
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be involved with new and existing projects to create a consistent process flow to meet our production needs. Working alongside senior engineers, technicians and other essential personnel, you will be an intricate part of planning and implementing projects resulting in successful production.
Linamar Corporation is a Canadian diversified global manufacturing company of highly engineered products across global industries & markets. From the entrepreneurial seeds planted by our dynamic founder, to the support provided along the way, all Linamar employees are poised for success in this fast-paced and rapidly growing environment. With access to the tools you need to succeed, you will make an impact along with other motivated & engaged employees.
· Production planning to set priorities and ensure all required equipment and documentation is available to run jobs in coordination with senior engineers.
· Support quotation of machinery or equipment required for the production process.
· Analyze and implement process improvements on projects.
· Ensure quality monitoring and process control specifications
· A University degree in Engineering or equivalent.
· Knowledge of AutoCAD Management.
· Awareness of quality systems and APQP.
· Familiarity of geometric tolerances and machining processes.
· Interpretations of drawings and blueprints.
· Possess good communication skills to contact suppliers to verify product availability, obtain equipment and negotiate timely deliveries.
· Knowledge of FMEA and industry standards.
· Opportunities for career advancement
· Assistance with approved professional designations and fees
· Community based outreach supporting both local and global initiatives and charities
· Social committees and sports teams
· Discounts for local vendors and events, including auto supplier discounts
Linamar is committed to promoting accessible recruitment as outlined in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Linamar will attempt to accommodate persons with a disability in an appropriate and effective manner throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Accommodations will be provided upon request
|Employment Type||Full Time Hourly|
|Percentage of Travel Required||1-10%|