Engineering Consultant– our client requires an Engineering Consultant to fulfill duties related to site assessments/power distribution, EV charger installation/commissioning, (H)EV Charger Maintenance/RMA, Energy Storage Subsystems (ESS) and test planning. Resource will be involved in design and facility infrastructure upgrades to support electric fleet service.
Mandatory Requirements Include:
- 5+ years’ experience leading a project team on design/build projects;
- Experience with related (H)EV charging standards (SAE J1772, ISO 15118);
- Previous experience preparing functional descriptions of process controls and sequence of operations, development/support of PLC and HMI programs for use on industrial equipment with an emphasis on efficiency;
- Knowledge of Canadian Electric Code (CEC),
- Strong project management, planning, and analytical skill preferred and
- Experience working on medium to large projects.
Desirable Requirements Include:
- Experience with Open Charge Point Protocol (OCPP) Version 2.0, Open Smart Charging Protocol (OSCP) Version 1.0 or equivalent charging standard is preferred;
- Experience with heavy electric vehicle technology SAE standards is preferred:
- SAE J 1772 Surface Vehicle Recommended Practice J1772, SAE Electric Vehicle Conductive Charge Coupler;
- IEC 61851/62196 Electric Vehicle Conductive Charging System
- SAE J 3105 Electric Vehicle Power Transfer System Using a Mechanized Coupler;
- SAE J 3068 Electric Vehicle Power Transfer System Using a Three-phase
- Capable Coupler;
- ISO 15118 Vehicle-to-Grid Communication Interface and
- ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management
- Prior experience working with government transportation or transit services is an asset.
Est. Start Date: Oct, 2019
Est. Duration: till Sep, 2020
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Posting #: 53447ENGCONS
Intellex is one of the largest IT recruitment firms in Edmonton and has clients throughout Western Canada. Intellex is on the preferred vendors list of various organizations and have many exclusive opportunities. Since 1996, Intellex has established itself as the source for providing quality consultants to both private and public sectors. Our clients and consultants are supported by our internal staff who are experienced in both Information Technology and staffing. We are known for our responsiveness to the needs of consultants and our clients. Give us a call and experience it yourself or visit our website at www.IntellexSystems.com
Unless otherwise specified, ONLY candidates located in Canada or USA, and eligible to work in Canada without sponsorshipwill be considered.
For more information about Intellex, this, and other opportunities, please see our website athttp://www.IntellexSystems.com. You can also register at our site to receive opportunities by e-mail. If you are interested in any of the above positions, please submit your resume in Word or RTF format quoting posting #(s) above.