Client ID: 270326
Engineering Document Management Application Support Analyst
On behalf of our client, Procom is seeking a Technical Support Analyst for a 1 year contract in Calgary, AB.
- The Technical Support Analyst will work with closely with the Engineering Technical Records and Information Management team.
- He or she will be tasked with supporting engineering and record management related applications and tools.
- The support includes understanding the application’s functionality, limitations, configuration and how it integrates into the business.
- Defining requirements of the daily feed and needs of the system as well as Tier 1 user support will also be within this person's accountabilities
- Responsible for the administration and maintenance of the Electronic Document Management (EDM) System and assigned servers, including upgrades, new installations, security requirements, backups, disaster recovery plan, system reporting, and EDM User access.
- Responsible for ensuring the EDM System meets the business, regulatory, and security requirements as established by the Company.
- Responsible for ensuring licensing for the EDM System is current, received, filed, and tracked within the tracking system.
- Assists the Manager with the planning, and direction of the EDM System.
- Provide technical support and stewardship related to the area of responsibility.
- Responsible for ensuring the EDM System and other assigned servers are operational and accessible.
- Provide the Manager regular status reporting and communications
- The successful candidate will have a Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a comparable field. He or she will be proficient with Microsoft and SQL Server and bring 10 years’ experience to the role. Previous experience in the domain of the pipeline or EPC industry would be an asset.
- Five years working experience with MS Windows Server.
- Four years working experience designing, developing, and customizing applications using software vendor APIs.
- Two years of experience customizing and developing EDM applications, AutoCAD and other CAD application software
- Working experience managing and maintaining the data integrity of database applications or as an Oracle Database Administrator would be an asset.