We are looking for a high-calibre, driven, entrepreneurial, technically-skilled engineering manager to join what we expect to be the most rewarding role in your career.
Prenuvo is literally transforming and reshaping preventative health by rolling out a data/ML heavy advanced MRI based screen that catches cancer at stage 1 and 400+ other diseases. Every week in your job you will be saving lives as you help lead and grow our engineering organization.
The role comes with significant equity to reflect the contribution you will make.
- Partner with our Head of Product and CEO to set engineering objectives
- Manage, mentor, and support engineering team
- Instill great software architecture and make critical architecture decisions
- Act as a pinch-hitter (often peer-programming style) to help bring projects over the line
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering or related field of study
- 3+ years' of managing a team of 4+ engineers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills