|Reference # :||19-01382||Title :||Enrollment Specialist|
|Location :||Halifax, NS|
|Position Type :||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level :||2 Years||Start Date / End Date :||03/11/2019 / 01/13/2020|
|At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professiona lly and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.|
NTT DATA, Inc. currently seeks a "BPO HC & Insurance Operations Associate (Enrollment Examiner)” to join our team in "Halifax”.
For more than 30 years, our Business Process Outsourcing team has implemented the processes and technologies for Health Plans that bring about real transformation for customers of all sizes. Our end-to-end administrative services help streamline operations, improve productivity and strengthen cash flow to help our customers stay competitive and improve member satisfaction.
In these roles you will be responsible for:
• Analyzing and processing enrollment transactions in accordance with plan provisions
• Acting on enrollment transactions based on knowledge of eligibility and plan requirements
• Outreaching as necessary to obtain missing and required information for enrollment
• Ensuring customer satisfaction and strive to meet service standards
• Collaborating with management or other team members as appropriate to proactively address service issues and concerns
• Working with staff to resolve questions
• Working with examiners and audit team on audit findings
• Provide coaching/mentoring to staff on quality related items
Required Skills for this role include:
• 2+ year(s) of data entry experience that required a focus on quality including attention to detail, accuracy, and accountability for your work product.
• 2+ years(s) of experience using a computer with Windows PC applications that required you to use a keyboard, navigate screens, and learn new software tools.
• 2+ years of experience that required prioritizing your workload to meet deadlines
• 1+ year(s) of experience in a role where had to communicate with both internal and external customers to resolve questions and issues
• An education level of at least a high school diploma or GED
Preferred Skills for this role include:
• 1+ year(s) of experience in the healthcare industry such as medical claims coding, membership enrollment functions, call center
• 1+ year(s) of experience with individual and group supplemental products, including Medicare supplements, limited benefit medical, dental/vision, critical illness and voluntary benefit plans.
• Previous coaching or mentoring experience
*** All new hires will be required to successfully complete our training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the material ***
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.