Hostway and HOSTING have merged, creating one of the largest managed cloud services platforms in the world. Together, Hostway | HOSTING has been a global leader in managed and cloud hosting for over 20 years, serving customers ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, and specializing in hosting mission critical workloads and applications. We deliver highly secure, compliant, and always available solutions to thousands of customers worldwide and commit ourselves to:
· Live by our Customer Pledge by giving each and every customer the exceptional service they deserve.
· Providing unmatched technical expertise.
· Empowering customers to run their apps where they run best, made possible by our hybrid cloud.
· Providing customers with 24/7 phone access to real experts, including cloud-hosting experts who are committed to solving customer problems.
We are first and foremost a service company, enabled by technology… not the other way around. We believe that service is the core to creating a vibrant, “built-to-last” organization. If what we’ve said isn’t a mission you can get behind, or you are looking for a big paycheck to do more “directing” than “doing”… stop reading.
Still with us? You likely believe that there is more to a job than just getting paid, and that the mission really matters. Good. Because we believe that too.
For more information about Hostway | HOSTING, please visit http://www.hostway.com.
WHO YOU ARE:
Are you a self-starter, a go-getter, and a deal maker? At Hostway|HOSTING, you will find a culture that rewards such entrepreneurial spirit. We empower our staff to make their own decisions for growing the business. We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success.
You know putting your customer’s interests first, knowing more about them than your competition, using a Challenger approach, and negotiating to win - builds the longest lasting relationships. This is why you are consistently an outperformer, and why you should join Hostway|HOSTING as an Enterprise Account Executive. You will have a unique opportunity to build on that great success, using your expert knowledge of the pains experienced in the modern data center – and the best tools and technologies required to give you an unfair advantage, in a highly competitive space. You will create new customers, both directly and working with existing and new Hostway|HOSTING partners.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
· Manage accounts as your own business and be compensated for your success in driving the organization’s growth
· Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link back to Hostway|HOSTING‘s solutions.
· Research prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to.
· Use Account Based Marketing techniques to conduct outbound campaigns to strategic prospects within your assigned territory to uncover new opportunities and account targets.
· Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for Hostway|HOSTING’s solutions within their organization.
· Manage and coordinate all aspect of sales cycle (strategy, business and technical)
· Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges.
· Align all internal Hostway|HOSTING resources in full engagement, to close sales, including: sales engineering, marketing, and executives.
· Collaborate with teammates and management on marketing programs, lead generation, and joint selling with channel and technology partners.
· Increase Hostway|HOSTING’s sales volume and deal size.
· Assist those companies by analyzing their needs, recommending a tailored solution, and capturing all components in formal proposals.
· Provide accurate forecasting, reporting and insights.
· Stay current & provocative: Consistently seek out ongoing training and sales enablement programs, best use of sales methodology, and deepening expertise in Hostway|HOSTING products and solutions.
· Be a passionate promoter of Hostway|HOSTING culture and values in the sales organization and throughout Hostway|HOSTING.
· Strategic Thinking—Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible customer pain points, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex deal challenges
· Communication—Tailors communication to the customer’s needs with authority; effectively delivers presentations and has strong verbal and written communication skills
· Interpersonal Influence—Uses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to customers to comfortably drive negotiation conversations in his or her favor
· Networking—Identifies the right customer stakeholders and builds connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; works cooperatively with a wide range of internal stakeholders for deal success
· A proven track record that shows over-achievement of your sales quotas and earnings history in 5 of the last 7-10 years
· Experience selling IT solutions relevant to CIOs of the Global 5000: security, high-availability, networking, hosting, co-location, infrastructure, or applications.
· Creativity and flexibility to implement new sales strategies and systems.
· Willingness to travel: Up to 50% required.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. MBA a plus.
Hostway offers a competitive salary and benefits including Paid Time Off, free Medical to Employees, Dental, retirement plan with 401(k) match, and much more. If you are interested in joining a profitable, growing, and dynamic company, we want to hear from you! Hostway is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
Hostway thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.