Are you searching for a Company that gives you the tools, coaching, and encouragement to succeed?
This is a great opportunity to help you achieve your goals!
If you are the type of person who thrives on change, growth, and opportunity, and interested in a career in the Customer Service and Sales Industry, then this is the place you want to work for!
Core Responsibilities Fr This Position Includes:
- Maintain professional knowledge by attending educational workshops
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Work as a team player with colleagues to optimize company productivity
- Respond to internal and external inquiries
- Organize and track agreement documentation
- Consult with clients in order to provide information about products and services to the customers
- Promote consumer loyalty by providing exceptional customer support
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships to ensure retention
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong customer relationship building skills
- Must be well-organized and able to multi-task
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Able to work both independently and a team environment
- Superior time management skills
- Ability to work full time from Monday to Friday
- Successfully pass a criminal background check
- 18 year or older
- Full training
- Competitive compensation
- Friendly environment
- Growth towards management or leadership position
Please respond to this ad with your resume attached for our consideration.