If you love learning and want to further your personal growth in a professional setting, then this entry level position is for you!
DYMND is looking for the ideal candidate to join our sales and marketing team at the entry level. The people currently growing with our company have graduated from a variety of different programs, not just Business Administration! We’re looking for an ambitious hard worker who’s eager to learn more.
Why work with DYMND?
- Full time hours and a consistent schedule
- Full training and ongoing coaching at the entry level and beyond
- Growth and management opportunities (learn to interview and train other entry level representatives)
- Improved personal brand, public speaking and business skills
- Recognition for performance
What a typical entry level day involves:
- Presenting to customer leads
- Effectively managing territory
- Establishing/maintaining business and customer relationships
- Participating in one on one coaching as well as team meetings and conference calls
- Achieving short-term and long-term goals for yourself and the company
- Post-secondary education is an asset but not mandatory to apply
- Entry level customer service experience preferred
- Solid communication skills and social awareness
- Student mentality
- Team player with leadership potential
If you’re ready for an entry level opportunity and think you could be a great fit, please respond to this ad with a copy of your resume (.pdf or .doc only).
Due to increasing demand, we’re looking for someone to start growing with our team at the entry level immediately. Though our HR team is willing to screen candidates who are currently employed, the opportunity is for someone who can start as soon as possible.
Because of the overwhelming number of resumes we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted for this entry level position.