Do you have a strategic mindset with the passion and drive to succeed? Is your old job trying to take your flow? Take your earning potential and career for ransom and join our team as an Entry Level Sales Marketing Representative!
Be a part of PURE Talent , a fast-growing marketing company in Mississauga, and take on a role that allows you to market innovative products! We want to be able to mentor you and add you to our growing sales marketing team! Our team is filled with strong innovators who create new offerings and services while providing a difference in our customer’s lives each and every day!
Your mission as an Entry Level Sales Marketing Representative is to market and create brand awareness. You’ll be promoting products, services, and ideas to the customer with enthusiasm for the brand and with goals or a call to action in mind.
As a member of the sales marketing team you will need to execute the strategy that is focused on growth, new client acquisition and expansion of the existing base of clients, which is essential to the success of the team.
What we’re looking for in an Entry Level Sales Marketing Representative:
- Unrelenting drive to succeed in an entry level sales & marketing role.
- Good at failing fast, learning and gritting it out (we fail a lot).
- Scrappy, passionate, and comfortable in an all-hands-on deck environment
- Adaptable and flexible. Things are changing all the time, we need to change with them.
- Top notch written and verbal communication skills. You're great at talking to our customers and partners.
Benefits of the Entry Level Sales Marketing Representative Role:
- Work with a fun, amazing team
- Full training and individualized mentorship.
- Team building activities.
- Uncapped earning potential.
- Travel opportunities.
Do you want to do meaningful work? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow? Do you want to work in a small team that's focused on achieving? GREAT! You're a fit and that's most important to us! Apply today!
** **Having a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation (personally owned vehicle) is recommended. Must be able to commute to head office in Mississauga** **