We are currently looking for a multi-skilled person who is versatile enough to embrace change and new challenges. This is a brand new and exciting position that will enhance your skills and will give you the added value to get and stay ahead of the game.
Entry Level Territory Relationship Representative is a hybrid role. The primary function of this position is a combination of:
- Identify, contact and build relationships with prospective Resident Managers (RM'S), Caretakers and Concierges in the Multi-Dwelling unit (MDU) market (eg. apartments, condos, townhouses).
- Sell and Promote TELUS products and services to customers in a wide variety of atmospheres (Mall events, lobby events, marketing in retail events and residential marketing).
Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, passion to be part of the team, and desire to not only meet sales targets, but to exceed them.
Other Responsibilities includes:
- Customer acquisition, relationship building and follow-ups
- Increase TELUS product penetration within the MDU market through the RM program
- Provide reports and correspondence to the TELUS channel manager in a timely manner
- Qualify prospective customers and initiate new opportunities within assigned territory
- Identify customers needs and direct them to appropriate products and services
- Provide friendly customer service to all current or potential customers
- Participate in daily training and workshops
- Maintain open and effective lines of communication throughout the organization to maintain a sense of teamwork, enthusiasm, pride, and quality workmanship
- Competitive Compensation Package
- TELUS iPad
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fun, yet professional team environment
- Travel opportunities ( Palm Springs, Phoenix, Mexico, Las Vegas etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Presentable, business-like appearance and demeanor
- Excellent time management and self-discipline
- Sales experience an asset
- Able to work Full Time Hours (Monday-Friday)
- Able to work in a team environment and individually
- Clean criminal record
- Must be living in CALGARY
- Must be 18 years or older
To be considered for the opening, please send us your resume. The Recruiting Department will review your qualifications and will contact you via email or phone if you are selected for an interview.
*We thank all those who apply, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.*