Arcadis Canada seeks a self-motivated Environmental Project Manager with experience in Environmental Remediation. The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other Environmental Construction Service (ECS) members to ensure all aspects of each project are executed as planned. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture. The job requires some overtime and travel, especially around end-of-month. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions for our customers, we encourage you to apply.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Pursue industry opportunities and present to Management potential tenders that may be of interest to the organization
- Prepare cost estimates in collaboration with other team members
- Track project performance and report monthly progress to upper management
- Meet budgetary objectives and maintain latest estimates
- Update project schedules as required
- Communicate with clients on progress of project
- Willingness to develop and strengthen leadership skills
- Advanced time management skills and analytical skills
- Excellent client facing communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Project and Word
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Project Management and Estimating of Environmental Remediation Projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Construction Management, Environmental Science, Engineering or similar field
Why Choose Arcadis
Arcadis is the leading global design and consulting firm for natural and built assets, and we invite you to join us in partnering with our clients to deliver truly exceptional and sustainable outcomes. Contribute to the world’s most high-profile and transformative projects, from shopping centers in Shanghai and improved traffic flow in Atlanta to state-of-the-art rail systems in Doha, coastal defenses for Manhattan and cleaner air in Los Angeles.
Work alongside the industry’s foremost thought leaders and accomplished professionals, generating effective, real-world results. We are Arcadis: 27,000 people in more than 70 countries, creating value by applying our collective wisdom to every challenge. Our culture is collaborative, we believe in diversity and the power of global teamwork, and we own the responsibility to sustain the Earth and its people in a safe and balanced way.
Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
About This Business Line
From Coast to Coast, the beauty of Canada is undeniable, as is its place among the world’s strongest economies. Arcadis helps balance the needs of smart growth for private- and public-sector clients in some of the country’s largest business sectors. Our Natural Resources group, including oil and gas and mining, delivers technical and scientific expertise throughout the industries’ lifecycles. We partner with all our commercial clients to boost productivity, increases sustainability and mitigate risks. Federal and provincial government projects include many stakeholders, from indigenous peoples to landowners and area residents, and we bring the consulting expertise to move projects forward with efficiency and consensus. Join us as we grow in Canada, doing some of the most exciting and rewarding work you’ll ever experience.