About our Company
Gevity is an international informatics and management consulting company offering a full range of interdisciplinary professional services to clients seeking to build sustainable and effective healthcare and social services systems. Through our focus on the unique needs of the healthcare, social services and life sciences sectors, we work to support healthier lives through connected systems. Gevity’s services range from strategic consultancy to system integration.
Gevity is preparing for some upcoming projects and will require Epidemiologists with experience designing and managing studies for remote project work. We are looking for individuals for short and long term contracts with the following experience:
- Designing and managing epidemiologic studies and staff
- Designing and conducting rigorous reviews of the scientific literature
- Application of epidemiological methods to the assessment of health and morbidity/mortality in defined populations
- Able to design, develop or analyze large health-related databases
- Able to use statistical analysis software such as SAS or SPSS
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Epidemiologist with MSc (Ph.D. desirable) and at least 5 years of experience
- MS Word/Excel/Access/PowerPoint
- Able to manage multiple time critical tasks and develop collaborative working relationships
- Strong data analysis and technical writing skills and able to utilize statistical analysis software code
- Experience with systematic review, meta-analysis, quantitative data analysis and administrative claims research is desirable
Equality of opportunity and diversity of our company is important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.