Project Manager – our client requires a senior IT Project Manager experienced in ERP implementation on-site at their Moose Jaw Saskatchewan office to take the lead role for the successful implementation of Oracle Fusion. The PM will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the services to be provided to plan and implement the Oracle Fusion, and will serve as the primary contact for management and administration of the project. The Project Manager will work closely with the ERP Implementer project manager to schedule and set milestones for delivery of the project.
The client is also exploring the option of implementing O365 and SharePoint at the same time as ERP implementation by a Client implementation partner and expects the Oracle Fusion product and the O365/SharePoint products would be integrated.
Remote work during covid-19 work restriction but maybe required to onsite to pickup equipment at the beginning. Full-time onsite is required when restrictions are lifted.
Mandatory Requirements Include:
- Experience in the implementation of an ERP product or major business application in the project manager role within the last 5 years
- Experience successfully working with multiple 3rd party implementation partners
- Experience implementing Oracle Fusion Cloud Services such as Financials, Expenses, Advanced Collections, Purchasing, Procurement Contract, Self Service Procurement, Time and Labor, Project Contract Billing, Project Financials, and Task Management (provide detail list)
- Experience implementing Oracle Planning and Budgeting, HCM Base Cloud Service, OTBI, Forms Recognition, Auto Invoice, PaaS, and Guided Learning modules (provide detail list)
- Experience managing enterprise projects with staff located over multiple locations across the different cities.
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours when required to meet project deadlines
- Ability to travel within the province
Desirable Requirements Include:
- Experience working with O365 and SharePoint
- Experience managing integration of O365/SharePoint with Oracle Fusion
- Experience within municipality/utility/crown corporation relating to this scope of work
Est. Start Date: Sep 1, 2020
Est. Duration: 1 yr + pos. 1 yr extension
Location: Moose Jaw, SK
Posting #: 53711FUSIONPM
Since 1996, Intellex has established itself as the source for providing quality consultants to both private and public sectors. Our success has led to prefer vendorships for both public and private sector organizations throughout Western Canada. Our clients and consultants are supported by our internal staff who are experienced in both Information Technology and staffing. We are known for our responsiveness to the needs of consultants and our clients. Give us a call and experience it yourself or visit our website at www.IntellexSystems.com.
Unless otherwise specified, ONLY candidates located in Canada or USA, and eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship will be considered.
For more information about Intellex, these, and other opportunities, please visit our website at http://www.IntellexSystems.com . You can also register to receive opportunities by e-mail. If you are interested in any of the above positions, please submit your resume in Word or RTF format quoting posting #(s) above.
Keywords: Oracle Fusion Cloud Services implementation, Oracle Fusion implementation, ERP implementation, utilities, water, Oracle Cloud SaaS, Oracle ERP