Estimator - Pro Sales
Reference Number : AC-20-9175
City : Calgary
Province : Alberta
Job status : Full time
Meet Lowe’s Canada, a team of more than 28,000 associates who demonstrate their commitment every day by constantly seeking to satisfy their customers and by putting their heart into making a difference in the communities we serve.
Our home improvement family operates or services more than 600 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, Dick’s Lumber and Ace banners are always looking for dedicated associates to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
So, join a Canadian leader headquartered in Boucherville, Quebec, be part of something bigger as we expand our horizon and discover a world of opportunities!
- Prepare lists of material for all Lowe’s/Rona/Reno-Depot sales representatives. Complete take-offs showing products, quantities, product codes and pricing for all project types based on customer’s plans.
- Create floor layouts of engineered wood products out of customer’s plans to assist business pursuit by Pro sales team.
- Revise blueprints and shop drawings and propose alternatives to meet National Building Codes and customer’s needs.
- Act as a technical consultant for all inside and outside sales representatives.
- Provide technical assistance to customers so EWP floor layouts meet municipal/regional inspectors, architects or engineers’ requests. Solves issues promply.
- Successful completion of Architectural Technology or any other Construction related program.
- Ability to complete material estimates in a productive and proficient time frame.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and construction/working drawings.
- Strong knowledge of engineered wood products an asset.
- Strong knowledge of Building Codes.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must have the ability to effectively work in a high pressure and deadline-driven environment.
This form indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this job title. It is not designed to contain nor should it be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of all employees with this title.
Please apply online at: https://rita.illicohodes.com/go/5e3c7c598a9aff0590a1c937/5ae338901ee77504327aa80f/en