Regardless where is your place of residence, here is a very interesting job opportunity.
You work from your home and offer an excellent service to our customers.
Under the supervision of the Sales Director - Industrial and Commercial Division, the Estimator supports both sectors of internal and external sales, by providing an expertise in estimation and technical advice on all the products, to customers.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Evaluate the sketches, plans and quotations and perform the corresponding estimates for any need of siding, according to the requests of the customers and the sales representatives;
- Support and direct the customers’ specific needs with respect to their projects and their materials choice;
- Identify the specific needs of products and design the sketches;
- Support the service to sales in accordance with operations, priorities and objectives;
- Collaborate to the development of healthy business relationships and to long term customer loyalty retention;
- Promote the company products to the different types of clients (merchants, contractors, consumers, consulting firms);
- Maximize the obtention of orders by offering a service of excellence and by communicating all relevant information to the sales representatives pertaining to submissions made for a customer.
- College diploma in architectural techniques or training and experience found equivalent;
- Fluency in working English and French languages (spoken and written).
- Ability to read plans, quotes and estimates;
- Knowledge of principles and standards for construction and renovation;
- Familiar with siding and construction materials;
- Accuracy and attention to detail is necessary;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good spatial perception;
- Good visual perception of colors;
- Sense of aesthetic.
- Possibility of flexible schedule;
- Collective insurance;
- Pension plan;
- Possibility of telecommuting;
- Possibility of advancement.