Work in an agile environment to develop programs which will transform data based on business requirements and logic. The person will participate in planning sessions, solution design and will support the overall QA process.
- Design, implement and develop ETL AbInitio & SQL processes against high volume and complex data sources.
- Responsible for all phases of application programming and processes for diverse development platforms.
- Documents, tests, implements and provides on-going support for applications.
- Evaluate detailed business, functional, and high-level technical requirements
- Design & document detailed technical components with high-level architecture
- Complete component design documents on assigned user stories.
- Participate and provide feedback in design reviews.
- Develop code for intermediate to complex modules, following documentation and development standards.
- Conduct timely structured code reviews to ensure standards and systems interoperability.
- Participate in testing reviews.
- Conduct Unit Testing according to process standards.
- Utilize Continuous Integration and Deployment tools.
- Provide technical assistance.
- Analyze and resolve moderate to complex problems.
- Bachelor’s in a field such as Computer Science or Data Architecture
- Demonstrated problem solving (analysis)
- 4+ years’ experience in SQL Programming and ETL development/design using AbInitio ETL solutions.
- Experience working in a cloud environment (preferably AWS) and exposure to Big Data/Data Lake will be an asset.
- Strong hands on experience with complex SQL Stored Procedures, AbInitio continuous flows, Graphs, etc.
- Knowledge of RDBMS performance tuning technics and tools
- Experience with Data Modeling and Data Mapping.
- Good Knowledge of Oracle DB, UNIX and Shell Scripting.
- Data structures/algorithms development
- Knowledge of Java, Chordiant is a plus.
- Experience developing complex business solutions
- Strong unit-testing / test-driven coding style.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively collaborate with multi-disciplinary groups and all organizational levels
- Bilingual is a plus
- Experience in Agile environment
- Experience with DevOps will be a plus
- Proven ability to work both independently and in groups as a self-motivated and highly engaged contributor, work through technical challenges, and to solve problems
Compensation and Benefits for Permanent Employees:
▪Very Competitive salary with bonus potential
▪Flexible Health, Dental, Vision Benefits and
▪Employer Sponsored Pension & Savings Plan
▪Paid Planned and Unplanned days
▪Tuition Assistance Programs, Volunteer Day, Personal Days
▪Ongoing Learning, Development and Manager Training
▪Opportunities for Advancement
▪Referral Incentives up to $ 5000.00
and Much More……